Editor’s note: Every week we send out an e-newsletter featuring the most exciting career opportunities in the region. We called it with love This week in jobs (aka TWIJ – “twidge”.). Below is this week’s edition; it’s supposed to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Britney Spears is back, with their first new post-conservation single since 2016.
What better way to welcome Spears than a collaboration with a pop icon? “hold me closer» is a duet with Elton Johnand a tribute to his 1970s classic “little dancer.”
Who doesn’t love a good comeback story?
Speaking of which, we have plenty of opportunities if you’re considering getting back into the job market.
Whose line (of code) is it anyway? Rejoin This Stabb of Wilmington ZIP Code today (Tuesday August 30) at noon for an AMA on Slack from Technical.ly on “Improv Lessons for Your Tech Career”. Join the Slack community here and head over to the #ama channel at 12:00 PM EST for Q&As.
Joe WoodsHead of Client Application Development at fast mailexplains how the company’s software development process aligns with its core values.
Who is the most influential software engineer in your tech community? Nominate them for Technical.ly’s 2022 RealLIST Engineers listing.
Buy or build? Here’s how these seven organizations are choosing to approach their digital infrastructure.
Join HR pro Tamara Raspberry via Zoom on Wednesday, August 31, to learn more about taking real action against microaggressions in the workplace.
- Come work with us! Technically Media is recruiting a Q4 Business intern.
- Award-winning independent newspaper PA projector is looking for a Newsroom Developer, Democracy Initiative.
- Software design and development company think business is looking for an Engineering Manager.
- Certified B Corp Inspire is looking for an analyst, planning and performance analysis.
- Exyn Technologies creates autonomous aerial robot systems for complex environments and needs a Senior Technical Analyst in Business Development.
- Are you looking for something practical? wow is recruiting a Store Technology Engineering Architect and a BI Solution Engineer.
- oat foundry is looking for a Junior Sales Development Representative (SDR).
- Storm helps build powerful websites for local community organizations and needs an associate web developer.
- 14 West is looking for a UX Designer to join its Product team.
- Ready to write? Technically Media is looking for a writing intern (DC and Baltimore).
- The team of marketing professionals at Response Laboratories are looking for a Senior Media Planner.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) is looking for a Communication Manager.
- Augmented reality platform Lumis Corp. is recruiting a Marketing Associate.
- Coworking and networking space To go up is looking for a part-time event assistant.
- Meta is looking for a Machine Learning Manager, Software Engineering.
- Food and Beverage Company Kraft-Heinz is looking for a Senior Manager – IT – Global Procure to Pay.
It’s never too late for a comeback! We’ll see you next time.