Chused & Co
Brooklyn, New York, USALocation:
Tue 4 Oct ’22Posted on:
Chused & co is a boutique interior design firm published in Dumbo specializing in high-end residential projects. We are a complete company, managing projects from the construction and architecture phases to interiors.
We are looking for a talented, motivated and highly organized individual Senior Interior decorator to join our team. Applicants should demonstrate excellent project management and management skills. This position presents a perfect opportunity for a highly motivated and well-rounded designer looking for more responsibility, second in line to the director, managing challenging projects in a creative work environment with a great creative team.
· Responsible for the development and execution of the project from start to finish.
· Create time and action schedules to move the project forward to completion.
· Work with the Purchasing Coordinator to ensure all items are ordered correctly and arrive on time.
· Project management, including supervising junior team members, responsible for client proposals, project budgets, timelines and reporting.
· Design joinery and custom furniture. Successfully communicate design ideas to manufacturers and transparent parts to success.
Design and draft general space and furniture plans, reflected ceiling plans, interior elevations, electrical, construction and carpentry details
REQUIRED SKILLS :
· Minimum education of a bachelor’s degree in interior design from a reputable program.
· At least 8 years of full-time experience in an interior design firm.
· Extensive experience in project management
· High level knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D rendering software.
· Experience in major renovation projects and construction management.
Exceptional level of attention to detail and mastery of organizational and time management skills
Attention to detail while successfully juggling multiple tasks
· Fast learner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Your application will ONLY be considered if you meet the above requirements and respond to this advertisement with your CV, portfolio, work samples and a list of projects.
View your application history