WDRB is seeking a Media Coordinator to be responsible for all internal customer service activities on assigned accounts. Also works with multimedia consultants in the preparation of sales proposals and presentations. This is an entry level position to train and prepare for as a media consultant.
Why WDRB is the best place to work:
- Low-cost family health benefits including health, dental and vision care
- Company-paid health savings account
- Life insurance paid at 100%, short and long term disability
- Incredible 6% employer 401K match
- Competitive paid time off
- YMCA Membership
- Learning and growth opportunities
- Collaborative team with a strong values-based culture
- Learn from the best talents in the industry
What will you do:
- Represent the station to its customers while demonstrating a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Negotiate prices with assigned advertisers and agency representatives as needed.
- Discuss client needs analyzes with media consultants and help create marketing and advertising campaigns to meet those needs.
- Work with multimedia consultants to secure and coordinate appointments.
- Work to build strong relationships with all assigned active clients.
- Write and/or obtain statistical, narrative and/or other reports, as requested.
- Maintain daily activity data in the Efficio CRM system.
- Coordinate sales support needs with other departments i.e. commercial production, traffic, accounting, news and promotions.
- Monitor and manage repairs, overhauls, program changes and other order related responsibilities. Enter new orders in the absence of the multimedia consultant or as needed in the case of late orders.
- Promote and fully implement our team structure.
- Communicate daily with media consultants regarding the status of account activity.
- Daily attendance and punctuality required.
What you will bring:
- Energetic and competitive autodidact with a passion for winning
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines while staying organized and focused
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Must be an enthusiastic and positive team player within the organization
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education and experience
Minimum of 2 years of experience in a sales, marketing and/or customer service role preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel skills required; proficiency in Word and PowerPoint preferred)
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 TEAMS and other Microsoft applications