With hundreds of registrations already underway, the RVer Job Exchange’s first virtual career fair appears to be a success, according to a statement. The two-day online event, Nov. 2-3, spends a day working with attendees to update resumes, practice interview skills, and prepare to engage with employers. Day two offers employers the opportunity to connect with potential employees in a variety of ways, such as live presentations, interactive discussions, scheduled interviews, pre-recorded videos, and more.
Employers interested in participating are encouraged to visit https://rverjobexchange.com/career-fair-employer/ to secure one of the remaining virtual booths. Ideal employer candidates include:
- Businesses related to the RV industry that want to utilize the RVer lifestyle experience
- Employers offering remote, virtual or telecommuting
- Those hiring for jobs requiring multi-destination travel
- Those looking to fill full-time, part-time, temporary, freelance and one-time gigs
The personalized and personalized virtual booth of each employer offers the possibility of:
- Live presentations that offer attendees the opportunity to “stop by” and hear about the company and open positions
- Pre-recorded videos created by the employer so attendees can view them at any time throughout the event
- Live chat where company representatives can interact with attendees
- Interactive meetings open to groups or one-on-one conversations to gauge interest, skill level and fit for available roles
- Submit up to five current job openings and accept resumes or applications for each
- And a free one-year employer package for the RVer Job Exchange, allowing companies to continue using RVJE to connect with top talent.
Lezlie Garr, Director of the RVer Job Exchange, is excited to offer this to both the RV industry and its consumers. “This job fair is a labor of love for our members, the RV/camping industry and the future of remote work. We bring together employers from a variety of industries to tap into the new active RV mobile workforce, a highly skilled and vastly underutilized segment of the labor market. Originally created by Escapees RV Club as a job site for members, the RVer Job Exchange has grown into a public resource for the traveling workforce, connecting interested employees and freelancers with businesses who need their skills and talents. Additionally, RVJE has made it a priority to champion working RVers, dispelling myths about remote workers perpetuated by those who favor a more traditional workplace.
“We are delighted with this job fair, the first of its kind! This continues our commitment to make Escapees RV Club a total support network for all RVers, and we know our community of workers with unique skills will make great hires,” said Sharee Collier, Project Manager for Escapees RV. Club. The club has a long standing reputation for championing the interests of caravanners, fighting for the rights and recognition due to those who value this non-traditional way of life, and the efforts of the RVer Job Exchange greatly support this endeavour.
The RVer Job Exchange Virtual Career Fair runs from November 2-3, 2022. To learn more about the fair and to register as a participant or employer, visit https://rverjobexchange.com/career-fair/.