Reading time: < 1 minute
Wisconsin Watch partners with gigafact to produce briefing notes – succinct checks of trending claims. Wisconsin Watch is a nonprofit newsroom that focuses on government integrity and quality of life issues. Sign up for our newsletter for more stories straight to your inbox.
Close the window
Republish this article
You are welcome to republish our articles for free using the following basic rules.
- Credit should be given, in this format: “By Dee J. Hall, Wisconsin Watch”
- If published online, you must include links and the link to wisconsinwatch.org
- If you share the story on social media, please mention @wisconsinwatch (Twitter, Facebook and instagram)
- Don’t sell the story — it may not be marketed as an individual product.
- Do not sell advertising against the story. But you can post it with pre-sold ads.
- Your website should include a prominent way to contact you.
- Additional items that are packaged with our story must be labeled.
- Users may repost our photos, illustrations, graphics and media ONLY with the stories they originally appeared with. You cannot separate media items for stand-alone use.
- If we send you a request to edit or remove Wisconsin Watch content from your site, you must agree to do so immediately.
If you have any questions regarding the republication rules, please contact Andy Hall, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Ron Johnson prefer to let the market set wages rather than a federal minimum wage?
This article first appeared on WisconsinWatch.org and is republished here under a Creative Commons license.< img src="https://i0.wp.com/wisconsinwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/cropped-WCIJ_IconOnly_FullColor_RGB-1.png?fit=150%2C150&quality=100&ssl=1" style="width:1em;height:1em;margin-left:10px;">