If you are looking for a job in Calgary, things are moving in the right direction.
There are a wide variety of positions available in the city in June and we’ve compiled a list of six locations that are hiring for hundreds of positions right now.
There’s no better time than the present, so dust off your resume and start applying for a few of these jobs.
- Who: Xero is a global technology company that provides cloud-based accounting software to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and advisors across Canada. With over 3.3 million subscribers, the software includes a basic accounting solution, workforce, expense and project management. Additionally, Xero offers an ecosystem of over 1,000 third-party apps. The company recently acquired TaxCycle of Calgary for a total of C$75 million and is excited to continue to expand its Canadian presence.
- Works: Xero is currently recruiting for 13 positions, including six in Calgary and two remote. Positions include: Software Tester, Bilingual Technical Writer, Bilingual Tax Analyst, Senior Account Manager, Principal Engineer, and Principal Machine Learning Engineer. To learn more about Xero and view all of their job openings, visit Xero Careers.
- Advantages: Xero offers a number of great benefits, including health and wellness benefits coverage, a generous employee stock ownership plan, vacation pay, a flexible work environment, and parental leave benefits. At Xero, team members receive 10 annual wellness days to use for things like mental health, caring for a sick family, or caring for their own illness. On top of that, compassionate leave is a tool People Leaders can use to give employees extra time off (beyond wellness and PTO) when someone is facing a difficult situation.
- Who: Knak, the world’s first no-code email and landing page building platform, started with a simple idea: to make life easier for marketers. Built by marketers and designed for everyone, Knak exists to lead the fight for creativity in marketing. The platform allows users to create stunning on-brand emails and landing pages in minutes – no coding required. Knak is platform-agnostic, which means emails are fully responsive, display flawlessly across all browsers, and sync seamlessly with marketing automation platforms. Knak also works with leading marketing automation platforms on the market, including Adobe Marketo Engage, Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Adobe Campaign and many more. Knak gives you full creative control.
- Works: Knak is currently hiring for Customer Success Manager, Customer Support Specialist, Content Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Manager, Graphic Design Lead, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Principal Product Designer, Product Data Analyst, Product Manager and Solutions Engineer. All open positions are available remote or hybrid, depending on the candidate’s preference. Knak is always on the lookout for extraordinary people who will help nurture talent and can contribute to the carefully crafted culture.
- Advantages: Knak knows there’s more to life than work, doing everything it can to ensure employees are happy and healthy, both in and out of the office. Perks and perks that come with working at Knak include: a minimum of three weeks vacation, seven days off for life, half-day Fridays in the summer, $1,000 home office credit, equity in the company, staff beach vacations, $5,000 annual professional development budget, low-tech Monday mornings, comprehensive health coverage from day one, remote-friendly culture , And much more.
- Who: One of Canada’s fastest growing companies, online car shopping and delivery platform Canada Drives allows customers to find and choose their vehicle, pay in full or finance, sign all documents and have their vehicle delivered to their doorstep as quickly as the same day.
- Works: Current openings include Administrative Assistant (remote), UX/UI Designer (remote), Talent Acquisition Coordinator (remote), Senior SEO Manager (remote), Engineering – Frontend (remote), Senior Engineer – DevSecOps (remote), and more. Check out the Canada Drives job board for these and other open opportunities.
- Advantages: Canada Drives employees enjoy full MSP and benefits, a fully equipped kitchen, subsidized transit pass, and monthly team events.
- Who: Float is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Canada. Float offers Visa-issued cards that integrate directly with a corporate bank account, meaning no personal guarantees from CEOs or personal expenses from employees are required. The platform also offers intuitive software that streamlines backend paperwork and full control over the allocation of expenses between employees and teams, helping businesses manage and grow the way they want.
- Works: The float is hiring for Product Manager, Accountant (remote), Product Designer, Growth (remote), Senior Backend Engineer (remote), and additional positions. To learn more about open positions at the company, visit the careers page.
- Advantages: Float team members receive competitive compensation and benefits, education and learning allowance for personal growth and development, flexible vacations, work from home allowance to help you succeed in a remote environment and be part of a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial group. crew.
On the ground
- Who: Humi is Canada’s leading HR, payroll and benefits solution for rapidly growing small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) across Canada. A company filled with builders and boundary pushers, Humi is focused on creating tools to help Canadian organizations grow their greatest asset: their people. Prior to Humi, there was no truly unified solution linking the complexities of HR for SMBs.
- Works: Humi is currently looking to hire a Product Manager – Benefits and Onboarding, Full Stack Developer, PHP, Senior Mobile Software Engineer, Associate, Implementation Experience, Director of Sales and additional positions. To learn more about these and other available positions, visit the company’s careers page.
- Advantages: Humi’s newest perk is offering longer weekends, every weekend. All operations close at 1 p.m. on Friday. It is a remote-first company that offers equity participation to all full-time employees, virtual onboarding and social events, and a competitive benefits package. Humi takes the mental health and well-being of its “Humigos” seriously and offers extended Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) services through its partnership with InkBlot Therapy.
Who: Lighthouse Labs was created in 2013 by a team of software developers with a passion for coding, mentoring, and education. Their mission: to transform the way technology education is delivered.
Works: Lighthouse Labs is looking for a Data Engineer, Admissions Coordinator, Career Services Coordinator, Mentor (Web Development), Cybersecurity Lead Instructor, Data Science Instructors, Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Software Designer learning experience, data transformation manager, Ruby on Rails lead developer, account manager – government, content writer, graphic and web designer, and product marketing manager to join their clan of brave, ambitious, and quirky humans .
Advantages: Lighthouse Labs is an inclusive employer and welcomes remote workers from across Canada. Employees enjoy continued remote flexibility, benefits, and additional time off during the holiday season.