Hey, Bedford! I’m here in your inbox this morning with everything you need to know about what’s happening in Bedford today. In this issue, you’ll discover these stories and more…
- New jobs available in Bedford this week.
- More than a week before Movie theater Sunday.
- Evergreen Management Group made a difference at Thanksgiving.
But first, today’s weather:
A little rain in the afternoon. High: 52 Low: 45.
Are you a business owner or trader in Bedford who wants to get noticed, connect with customers and increase sales? If that’s you, then I invite you to see how our newsletter sponsorships combine our local audience with your expertise to attract new customers. Click here to find out more.
Here are the top stories in Bedford today:
- IIf you are looking for a job, Patch has what you need! Here are just a few of the many new job opportunities in Bedford this week: ClearChoiceMD is looking for a friendly and dependable part-time Call Center Representative to join the team two days a week. If you want to “work directly with hiring managers to develop recruiting and interview plans,” you can apply to become a recruiter for Franklin Energy in Bedford. GPAC Insurance Agency in Bedford is looking for a motivated and organized Commercial Insurance Account Manager. Read more here: (Bedford Patch)
- Cinema Sunday is only a week away! See Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen in the holiday classic “White Christmas,” with music by Irving Berlin, on Sunday, December 11 at the Bedford Public Library. Enjoy a brief presentation before the film, followed by a discussion after the screening. Meet at 1:30 p.m. in the McAllaster room. You can register here: (Bedford (NH) Public Library via Facebook)
- A cry to Evergreen Management Group of Bedford, which partnered with the Salvation Army for the 23rd year, to provide families in need with a Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. The company’s 80 employees donated food or cash to provide “turkeys, stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy, rolls, roasters, etc.” (GlobeNewswire)
From our sponsor:
Today’s Bedford Patch is brought to you in part by T-Mobile. T-Mobile has invested billions to power up its best network yet, covering 99% of people in America with LTE, helping to keep communities like ours informed and connected. We thank T-Mobile for their support and for making today’s Bedford newsletter possible.
- Toys for Tots thank you: “We would like to thank everyone who came out last Saturday to donate to Toys for Tots! The weather was not great, but we still managed to get a lot of donations for children in need. If you haven’t had a chance to donate.” (Bedford NH Police Department via Facebook)
- Partners wanted: “HEY BUSINESS! Animals want to partner with you! Check out the amazing business partnership and event sponsorship opportunities that are available for 2023!” (Animal Rescue League of NH via Facebook)
- Mathematics Plus: “Students in Ms. Babine’s Math Plus group work with Ms. Moskwa to help develop games for other grade levels. They choose content, plan activities using small programmable robots, and create materials as needed.” (Riddle Brook School, Bedford NH via Facebook)
- Stressful time of year: “It’s a stressful time of the year, between holidays, school breaks and the cold 🥶 you might feel a little nervous. Don’t allow yourself to lose your compassion or tolerance towards each other . Breathe deeply.” (Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains via Facebook)
- PJ Storytime: “Join Miss Carla on Zoom for PJ Storytime. We’ll read stories, sing rhymes, and practice our sleep breathing. Click the link to register. https://buff.ly/3T7QPvY” (Bedford (NH) Public Library through facebook)
More from our sponsors – please support the local news!
Other classified ads:
Please follow and stay informed. I’ll see you in your inbox tomorrow with a new update!
— Paula Constance
About me: Paula is an award-winning writer, author and multimedia producer. She is engaged in media projects that empower, engage and help make the world a better place. When she’s not writing, you can find her hiking or watching fireflies in the sultry moments before sunset. You can follow her on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Got a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Bedford Daily? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org